If you are heading to the sales, you need to shop smart. Here is how:
· Have an idea of what you are looking for if that means making a shopping list; do so.
· Sales are a great opportunity to purchase new pieces to replace other items from your wardrobe that are worn or dated.
· Look for high-end items in lower price. Sales are about getting key pieces in high quality that will last seasons and will work with what you have.
· Shop designers and labels you are familiar with. You’ll know the cut of the pieces and you’ll end up with something that suits you but be open minded: it is a great time to discover new labels.
· Buy knits and coats now, they will be invaluable January to spring. Same for classics boots, bags or denim that don’t date.
· Don’t buy something just because it is a bargain. Mentally go through your wardrobe. If you don’t have anything to wear with it, don’t buy it.
· Pastels colors and sheer fabrics will be stars in next season collections. Look for these pieces that will update your next season’s wardrobe.
· Stay focus. Wearing comfortable clothes is also essential. Go for flat shoes and clothes that are easy to put on and take off.
· Buy items that truly flatter you and that you truly love
Yours in style!
For my wardrobe styling, personal shopping services and January packages contact 0876391956