Now is the time to re-think your wardrobe, have a sort out, and consider some purchases that will update your look with timeless pieces that you will love to wear. Here is a sneak peek at what is hot for your wardrobe this season.
• The cape — this is a stylish cover up and it will flatter your hips when worn with skinnies or a straight skirt.
• The knitted jumper — not only will it keep you warm without adding bulk, the vibrant colours of red, yellow, or royal blue will certainly brighten up your days. Pair it with your skinnies or straight skirt.
• The blouse — elegance and simplicity, perfect for a day at the office or a night out. Go for one of this season’s colours — wine red, cobalt blue, or emerald green. Wear over tailored trousers and brogues.
• The boots — just what we need right now to keep our feet out of the rain.
• The lace top — inspired from the catwalk such as at the Lanvin autumn/winter 2011 show, this pretty and chic lace top will look great with one of this season’s sixties style A- line skirts.
• The leather skirt — for this season’s forties glamorous look with an edge, pair yours with a simple cotton top and a coat with fur details.
• The tunic dress — stand out with this stunning number from Louise Della at Myriam O’Reilly. Wear over leggings or faux leather skinnies.
• The shorts — hot with woolen tights and biker boots.
• The kimono dress — the perfect day to evening dress, plus the wrap is ultra flattering and wearable. Wear it with knee high boots and a cropped leather jacket