The pillbox: The gorgeous navy Philip Treacy pillbox with embellishments that Victoria Beckham wore was very elegant and edgy, a great choice for a modern and chic look.
The turn up brimmed with embellishments such as the dramatic black brimmed hat that Zara Philips wore is also a great choice for the mother of the bride.
Asymmetrical headpieces: From playful shapes to floral details, these creations are perfect for jazzing up a plain outfit.
Tips to choose your hat:
- Choose a style that suits the occasion and your personal style.
- A wider brim is only suitable for tall people.
- A good hat should look nice from all angles.
- Match your hat to the ornateness of your clothing
- Petite women should choose smaller hats and headpieces
- Fuller figures you should go for for wide brims
- Wide faces suit brimless off-the face styles, while square faces look good in rounded styles. More structured or square styles will suit round faces best. A narrow face needs a rounded full crown, such as a cloche.